Andy has taught at BWY Congress, Yoga Scotland Congress, the Dutch Yoga Federation Congress and the European Yoga Federation Annual Conference , as well as leading a number of workshops and retreats in the UK.
He is available to teach on a range of topics, including asana, pranayama, meditation, the use of sound and yoga philosophy.
Please email for details of these or any other events.
1. Masterclass- study and practice for serious students or yoga teachers, themed around key yoga texts.
10.00am-1.00pm – Millennium Hall, Roffey, Horsham
Please contact for dates
2. Weekend Workshop on Sound Health- St. Martins, Guernsey – Saturday 7th September 2019
3. TSYP Annual Gathering, Wyboston Lakes, Bedfordshire- 15th-17th November 2019
Andy will be hosting this event as Chairman and we are honoured to have Mr. V. Srinivasan, Executive Director from the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram as Guest Teacher. The theme will be ‘Mudra and Bandha”.
4. Andy is running a Teacher Training Course in Glasgow, Scotland which is accredited both by the British Wheel of Yoga and the British Council for Yoga Therapy.
5. Andy is leading a study trip to the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram in Chennai, India from January 10th-25th.
6. Andy is currently planning an Advanced Therapy training alongside faculty from KYM. This is for those already qualified as teachers in this tradition who wish to focus more on therapy work.
For further information contact- email@example.com or call 07748052695